Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Okay...I admit it....


I'm an American Idol fan. Everyone in our house is, so we watch it together...that's a good thing, right? Family time? :) Anyway, Phil Stacey came to the base last night for a free concert! Phil Stacey is from American Idol 6...he was the Navy guy who missed his daughter's birth to go to the American Idol auditions. (Now he must have one understanding wife!)

The concert was so much fun. He sang a few songs from his time on AI and a few from his new CD and they sounded great! I'll be downloading them to my Ipod soon! (his CD is released 4/29) He seems like a great family guy and very down to earth...he stayed until everyone got a picture with him and an autograph.

Okay...so who are you rooting for this season? :P

3 comments:

  1. You know, I'm not an Idol fan but I have watched 2 episodes this time around - not sure I've seen enough to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky ducky. I fell in LOVE with him on the show. Cried honestly when he got the boot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide on David, the other David or Carly. They're all good. Better than my singing, any day. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!