Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Peep Show

Not that kind of peep show, silly!! :P

I make dessert every Wednesday for my son to take to his Senior High youth group and sometimes I run out of ideas. We have the usual standbys...brownies, rice krispie treats, etc. But every once in a while I like to try something new. For Valentine's Day I came up with these...and suprisingly, he liked the idea! So here it is almost Easter and when I asked if he had any ideas of what to take this week...this is what he wanted! What do you think...should I add a little more sugar? LOL

7 comments:

  1. I think....YUMMMMMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMMY is right! I love PEEPS! Peeps are one of the 5 food groups, aren't they? I swore I saw 'em on the food pyramid right next to "fruits and vegetables" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 PM

    OMG...my teeth are hurting just looking at those peeps... I too love peeps after they've been left out a day or two :)
    I hope Zach and the others enjoy them.
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the basket. Really makes a nice presentation!

    ~Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOOT sweet. You an Peggy and your sweet pictures. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! I love your Peep Show! Can't wait to meet you in May at the BPF Retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!