Friday, April 18, 2008

The three week quilt....

I started this quilt three weeks ago today! I put the last of the stitches in the binding last night...I think that just might be a record for me, especially for a quilt this size! I don't know the exact measurements, but that's my 6' 2" son holding it. :) It's made from two of Moda's "Bound to the Prairie" jelly rolls and the pattern is from "Open a Can of Worms", by Debbie Caffrey. I quilted meandering loops all over it on my home machine.

I'm so pleased with this one and I'm keeping it for us!



8 comments:

  1. Love the quilt and can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love that fabric line

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great looking quilt. Isn't it nice when you just love the fabric and pattern and the quilt comes together so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt! And wow you are fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely be pleased with it .. it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Be very proud, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your quilt!! It's gorgeous! I must get that pattern, I have oodles of jelly rolls calling me and this pattern would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!