Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fresh Squeezed!

I posted a few days ago about the Fresh Squeezed charm pack that I love so much. I made myself a summer totebag out of them!! My family and I are travelling to southern California next weekend and I wanted a fun summer-y bag to take along.

I've made three of these totes so far...I love them! You can see them here and here. I think these will make great gifts, too!

I have fun stuff to share about our upcoming trip to CA, but I'll save that for my next post... :)


8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your tote...I can't wait to finish mine.

    OH, and how did you put the fabric behind your name?

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum-my!! Need to hurry up and get my tote made before summer's over!

    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summer tote! Can't wait to hear about your trip to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tote Michelle! have fun on your trip and blog about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make one of these. Is it hard? I have really enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yeah, that is definately a California bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! I love it...perfect for your trip! Have a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog, and what an adorable tote! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!