Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dog Days of Summer....

Well, really cat days of summer here at house....look at my poor Whiskers. She's so hot...
'Course, I got this look after she realized I took her picture while laying in not so lady-like manner. The heat wave continues (see post below) and actually, there's been some records set, from what I hear on the news. We only have a few really hot days during the summer, so not many have air conditioning. It's a bit uncomfortable at night trying to sleep, but we have fans going and that helps a bit. Poor Whiskers has a thick coat of fur, so I know she's warm. At least she doesn't have to do too much work! :)
Some happy news, today is our 23rd wedding anniversary....sweet hubby gave me these beautiful flowers!
Aren't they pretty! It's also Robin's birthday today!

4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful--what a great DH! I think ice cream is in order for your heat wave--homemade peach is what I like when the temps are 90s here (like all summer LOL!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of Anniversaries to you and your hubby! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Love the runner and the flowers!!!! hope the heat wave stops for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Anniversary! The flowers are so pretty. Whiskers is positioned like our Annie. She's always on her back waiting for a tummy rub. Great buy at the thrift store, too. It's a wonderful feeling when you get a bargain.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!