Thursday, July 03, 2008

A little progress....

I spent most of yesterday quilting the Thimbleberries 3rd Quarter wallhanging...for some reason, I had a hard time being motivated to work on it, so I worked at a snail's pace! It's completed now and I'm happy! I sewed the binding to the front, but still have to do that hand stitching part. I'll post a picture when that's finished.

I also finished two more blocks in the Prairie Paisley Patchwork Party blocks! Whew...that's a lot of P's! I am sooo loving these blocks. The colors in the fabrics are so much prettier in person. I love using Marti Michell templates, too...the blocks come together so perfectly! Four down, eight more to go!

Hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!!




1 comments:

  1. You are making me so jealous!!!
    I love how nicely the blocks come out with the templates.....
    I only have one thing to say? Where is BIG BROWN with my fabric and templates????? I'm tappin my foot here......

    Great job though Michelle....

    Peg

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!