Saturday, July 05, 2008

A little red, white and blue....

In honor of the 4th of July, I thought I'd work on something red, white, and blue! :) Sounds good anyway...it's really more of a coincidence. I started this runner while at retreat in May and I've really wanted to get it finished as soon as possible, but it kept getting put on the back burner. Finally tonight, I decided to just do it! It's sort of patriotic, wouldn't you say? It's made from a charm pack of my current favorite fabric, Moda's Prairie Paisley.

8 comments:

  1. Great wee quilt. Very patriotic.

    I've tagged you! Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for another finished project :)
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a great finish! Love the fabrics in your tablerunner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pattern did you use for the table runner? It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very patriotic! I love Praire Paisley too. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Come back and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table runner is great! I will have to be on the look out for Praire Paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the table runner!!! Your posts about "Prairie Paisley" *made* me start a project this past weekend with a Prairie Paisley jellyroll LOL!!!! Hope to have the top done and a photo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute runner! Love that Prairie Paisley! Your other blocks are turning out great too!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!