Friday, July 04, 2008

Thimbleberries 3rd Quarter Project...Finished!!

I finished the binding on this Thimbleberries 3rd quarter project just this morning. There is lots and lots of quilting on this baby, but it's hardly even noticeable because I used matching thread! You can see it when you stand up close to it. :) Oh well, off to the shop it goes to be on display for the rest of the year.

Hope you all are having a fun 4th of July today and spending time with your family making memories! We are having a neighborhood cookout, but it's cloudy and cool (62 degrees) and supposed to rain. :( I hope it warms up...we'll all be in sweatshirts, shivering. We'll watch the fireworks on TV!

God Bless America!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!