Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello Mr. Mailman!!

Yesterday the mailman (or woman? our neighborhood mailboxes are around the corner, so I haven't see him/her yet) brought me some goodies that I ordered just two days before.

I found these Thimbleberries October Glow charm packs during our travels this summer, so I bought a little bit of coordinating fabrics to go with them. I plan to make a quickie tablerunner before Halloween gets here.
As you can probably tell, I LOVE Thimbleberries and have made lots of scrappy-style quilts with them (see my Webshots links). I'm always short of neutrals though, so I found an Ebay seller that had ten 1/2 yard cuts for $24.99! Even with shipping, that is a great deal that couldn't be passed up! :)
This last picture is Smokey on my lap while I'm trying to surf the net (more shopping?)...he's a big cat and it's hard to balance him on my lap and type at the same time. LOL I leaned back to take the picture and he leaned right back with me...it's like he said, "oh thanks for giving me room to stretch out." And yes, I'm in my pajamas!

5 comments:

  1. What a find on those neutrals! A good neutral can be hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never can have enough neutrals can we?
    I love your charm pack too...and a nice price!!!
    Can't wait to see what you make with them...
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo for a punkin border.....
    Your blog looks mighty snazzy!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW look at your fancy blog design!!! Love the pumpkins--hope fall gets to Atlanta soon. The neutrals are quite a find and I can't wait to see your tablerunner. Smokey is too funny and I love the tag--da nanananana BatCat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great fabs Michelle and that is just a tremendous pic of Smokey! He is just Mr. Photogenic! LOL whatta face ;)Love your punkin border too!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!