Friday, September 05, 2008

My new quilting room...

Finally, here are the pictures I promised! I am so thankful to have a whole room just for my quilting/crafting hobby! There were a lot of years that I used the dining room table! I love my new room...it has so much more natural light than my last space. The ceilings in this house are 10 feet high! Can you believe that? Lots of quilt hanging wall space!! :) I still need to decided on some type of window covering...I'll probably do a simple valance.

I hope the pictures are "clickable." For some reason, the pictures on my blog aren't always clickable do get a larger image...does anyone out there no why that is?


Now it's time to sew!

10 comments:

  1. How I envy your space! I share my space with a freezer and an ironing board. I love your quilts but cannot quilt myself. I am going to try scrapbooking this year, I am a cross stitcher and card maker. ~Thanks for sharing the privacy of your room~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great room Michelle! Love the quilts on the walls ;) now where are you hiding all your fabric? LOL is it in the closet???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,
    The room looks great...and sooooo much room to spread stuff out!! I'm sooooo jealous.
    I like your wall quilts and all your little friends sitting on the shelves. :)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the natural lighting! And so much room to spread out!! Woo-hoo!!! I'm with Robin...where's your stash?? Happy Sewing/Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very well organized. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome new room! Way better than the dining room table huh! :D I might be getting a new room soon too. Although I have a great sewing room, we may be moving and I will have to combine my scrapping and sewing. Hmmmmm, not so sure about that but a girl does what a girl needs to do. I need window covering ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your room! And I have that poor bear. Mark got it for my 30th bday. LOL So that makes it like one year old?? LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new quilting room! I envy your natural light - my quilting space is in the basement. Enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great room Michelle! Your little quilts look so cute up everywhere. Congratulations but I'm with the girls....where's the pictures of the closet and/or the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having a special room just for quilting makes such a difference...I'm so happy for you with your new room!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!