Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Okay, well not really! It did get cold enough to snow here though...yesterday morning, we woke up to 20 degree temps and snow in the mountains. Today is a bit warmer, but still below freezing this morning.

Last year, I saw a quilt project around a lot of blogs that I just fell in love with. I just didn't have time for it last year, but knew I would HAVE to make it this year. Marcie at Patchalot More has the pattern on her site for free! You have to go check it out and make one for yourself!

So this weekend I decided to make two! One is for me and one is a gift for ???. I just love how they turned out! I pulled all the fabrics from my stash and that is such a good feeling!

What are you doing to get ready for the holidays??

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Michelle, these are adorable!! And so "happy" to look at!! Great job at getting a start on your Christmas projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I LOVE these tabletoppers. You always find the cutest projects for us to copy :)
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle--your little quilts are so cute! I always say it is just as easy to make two as it is to make one! Nice job! I just finished this years free pattern and will post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little quilts are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!