Thursday, October 09, 2008

Mail Deliveries!

Look what I got in the mail...a fabric postcard all the way from the UK! A couple weeks ago, Helen at Quilts & ATC's notified me that I won her 300 post blog drawing! Isn't it cool? I need to try and make one of these sometime. Thanks Helen!



My other fun mail package was from Homespun Hearth...they have jelly rolls on sale for around $20, so I indulged and bought two! They are Moda's Wildflower Serenade and I LOVE them! I'm really trying not to buy anything for a while as I want to use my stash and finish up current projects. I must have had a moment of weakness though because before I knew it, these were in my mailbox. :)

I haven't really sewn much this week...just been busy with other things. But I'm looking forward to a long, quiet weekend and getting a headstart on Christmas projects.

What's on your sewing agenda for the weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the blog post...and those jelly rolls are wonderful!!! Now, do I dare ask if you have a project in mind or are they yours cause they're so darn cute???? Whichever, I love em and hope you enjoy them!!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post has been good to you this week!! I love moda fabrics..jelly rolls....layer cakes....charm packs. All the beautiful colors.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the postcard! It is adorable. I was actually AT Homespun Hearth a few years ago - my claim to fame. LOL I had a friend who was friends with the owner. Such a wonderful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that the PC made it safely. The new fabrics look great too. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling post card! And such pretty jelly rolls! Love the background quilt too-beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great postcard, Michelle! glad you won something nice on a giveaway! woohoo! And great looking strips...gosh..I gotta get me some of those I think! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you make with your jelly rolls!! I have a project planned for Wildflower Serenade too. Great minds think alike because I am going to get started on Xmas gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat postcard! You got a great price on the jelly rolls. I just bought my first two jelly rolls for a special project and paid $30 each. Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!