Friday, October 03, 2008

One of my favorite things....

I love a lot of things about fall, but this is one of my favorites....Brach's Pumpkin Candies! I'm happy every year when I see these show up in the stores. My kids love 'em too. :) The aren't very Weight Watcher friendly though (6 = 3pts), so back into the bag they went and they are put away. It's a good thing they are so sweet and you can't eat very many at a time anyway. I shouldn't have even bought the bag! LOL I just couldn't resist... p.s. I can't believe I don't have a fall candy dish! I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

I've been sewing a little...I finished two projects, but I can't post pictures just yet because they are gifts.

The temps are cooling off here and it's feeling like fall! Christmas will be here before we know it.

5 comments:

  1. Okay. I really don't like those candies - they are too much like candy corn (which is yucky). But like candy corn - I LOVE the look of them! They just scream fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww....too sweet for me.
    I love your little candy dish though :)
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, the little pumpkins look so pretty in your dish. I could never eat them, though...they're too, too sweet!! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll come over and share you punkins with you Michelle, my super-sweet tooth just loves those goodies and candy corn too! YUMMM! I'll have to save up a few flex points for some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info on the ww points. I went back to "chub club" a few weeks ago. That's a lot of points for those punkins. They're so cute but I wouldn't be able to pass them up either (I like them - YUM) so I better just leave them at the store.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!