Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yummy Snack Mix...


Thought I'd share a quick and easy "snack mix" recipe that I got from a friend. I made a batch for a kid's halloween party tomorrow night. I used "halloween" colored M&M's, and you could use different colors for all the different holiday themes. Also, if you don't have exactly what's listed in the recipe...just mix it up a little with what you have! :) Don't forget the pretzels though...nothing's better than pretzels covered in white chocolate! Yum!!


White Chocolate Party Mix

1 lb white chocolate or 16oz white chocolate chips
2 cups pretzel sticks
6 cups Crispix Cereal
2 cups dry roasted peanuts
3 cups Cherrios
1 pkg M&M's Candies

Melt chocolate per package directions. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Slowly pour chocolate over mixture and stir to evenly coat. Spread mixture on waxed paper lined cookie sheets to cool. Break into small pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator to keep fresh.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!! You can send any leftovers this way lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:01 AM

    I made this last week for retreat. It was so good. I use Honey Nut Cherrios. I'm taking it again to the retreat this week end. Marylin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks interesting Michelle...
    I'll have to give it a try sometime.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo..that DOES look yummy! And I love white chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!