Friday, November 14, 2008

Ramblin' Rose Meets Jamestown

I finished a quilt!! This was a BOM at my LQS last year....It was $5 Saturday Sampler program. So all pieced blocks cost me a grand total of $5! The fabric for the log cabin setting blocks and borders/binding/backing, etc., were purchase seperately. You can see Peg's here...she used a different setting, but it looks great too!
The quilting was done by Sandi at Moose Valley Quilts...didn't she do a great job!
You can see a rare picture of our second quilt inspector, Whiskers. She's usually a bit shy so she doesn't show up on my blog much.

10 comments:

  1. I think Whiskers has claimed this quilt. I really like the setting. Don't you just love $5 blocks? of course going to the LQS every month ends up costing a lot more than just $5 or is that just me????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also made these blocks last year, but I am setting them differently. (I just put the preliminary pics up on my blog earlier this week.)

    Nice to see your finish. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make own ,beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've completed another beautiful quilt, Michelle!! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your quilt! I love the setting and the colors. Just spectacular. Did they give you the layout or was this your idea?
    Congratulations on getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, I thing the quilt is gorgeous! I love the colors in this one. Do you have any plans for it? My birthday's in January. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty quilt. It is amazing what slight changes in layout make to the appearance of the quilt. Your friends is very pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...I think Whiskers matches the quilt nicely! What a pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful quilt! It is just stunning and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice quilt. I love the color choices. Thank you for sharing, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!