Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day

It seems many parts of the country are getting snow this week! We've been getting about an inch a day and last night probably 2-3 more inches....which is a lot for this part of the state, or so I hear. We love the snow and look forward to more! It's supposed to keep snowing with up to 8 more inches coming on Monday....I'll believe it when I see it! :)





Check this out....My two best quilty friends sent me Christmas packages and we are waiting to open them "together" Monday evening. Think I can hold out that long? Could you??!!! What do you think is inside?? Whatever it is, I know I'll love it! Thank you Robin and Peggy!! :)


4 comments:

  1. Ahh! You girls are so good at sharin' the lovin' with each other!! I hope you can wait until Monday!! I know it would be very hard for me! Can't wait for you all to post what you received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretzels, snow, and packages...oh my!!! I'm so jealous....i don't have any of the above :)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the packages Michelle! I hope I can hold out with ya! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. No snow here in GA--it's been in the mid-60s all week! It doesn't really feel like December. Can't wait to see what's in the packages!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!