Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little progress...

Better late than never! This is Block 7 from last year's freebie BOM by Capricorn Quilts...like most UFO's, it was put aside at some point. You can see my first 6 blocks here. I really love this project though and want to finish it eventually. American Idol started last night, and I can't sit for two hours in front of the TV without something to do with my hands, so I finished this block and made good progress on Block 8. AI is on again tonight...so maybe I'll finish that one tonight!

I'm still plugging along on the Quiltville Double Delight Mystery...stay tuned for an update soon! Also, I'll be drawing the winner of the Whirl into Winter Giveaway tomorrow!!

5 comments:

  1. These redwork blocks are really cute. I, too, can't sit and JUST watch TV. My DH thinks I'm crazy, but I either have to be doing handwork or even READING (which I can do while watching TV).....or else I can't sit there and watch. I watched Idol last night, too, and did some knitting....will do that or wool appliques tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea recently sent me the patterns of this lovely BOM. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I just finished the one prior to this one and printed this for my next "TV night" ! You're not behind at all, from where I sit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are not too late! I just got started :) Santa brought me a light box and I just started on Jan block last week... glad to know that I have an '08 BOM buddie out there. :)

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    PS Thanks for entering my blog-give-away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stitch while I'm watching TV, too! That BOM is going to be cute!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!