Friday, January 02, 2009

Slow start....

I making extremely slow progress on the Quiltville Double Delight Mystery Quilt! Oh well...it's not really a race, it will get done eventually! I'm on Step One and I've completed 8 units for Step One....only 112 more to go!! LOL I do have all the parts cut though and that took a lot of time too! Oh and did I mention that Part Three is already up? sigh.... I have all weekend to myself to sew, so I plan to make some serious progress then.

Anyone else working on the Mystery?



Don't forget to enter my "Whirl into Winter" Giveaway! Find details here.

2 comments:

  1. I meant to ask you how the mystery was coming along....Can't wait to see what the finished product is..
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do the DD Mystery too, but it will have to wait a few days before I can start in on it. Wish I could start in on it right now! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!