- I'm married to my High School Sweetheart (will be 24 years in June!)....he's always been my best friend and the best husband ever!
- Since we married, we have lived in 14 states/countries....thanks to the Air Force. :)
- I've always dreamed of learning to play the piano and I one of these days, I will!
- I have ALWAYS owned at least one cat for as long as I can remember. My first 2 cats were given to me at my 4th birthday because we were moving into a house that allowed animals (or so that's how I remember it), one of them was named Henrietta (remember the New Zoo Review?) I don't remember the name of the other one. :(
- My nickname used to be Missy, although not everyone called me that...it's on the Christmas stocking my mom knitted for me when I was little and I still use when I'm home for Christmas.
- I am a reality show junkie...well, not all reality shows, but definitely Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol, and The Biggest Loser.
- I won a first place ribbon at the county fair for the first sewing project I made in Home Economics...it was an applique apron!
- I joined the Handchimes Choir at our church here on the base.
- I don't read music....so #8 is a bit of a challenge! But I'm learning. :)
- I am super afraid of spiders...always have been, always will be.
My five addictions: anything quilty related (fabric, etc), playing word games on the computer (Pathwords, Scramble, Text Twist, etc), chocolate, diet pepsi, the computer
Whew....I did it!! Okay....so that took a lot longer than I thought and now I need to make dinner. So I'll save the quilty picture updates for a little later tonight!