Saturday, February 21, 2009

A UFO Finished!!

I'm in a UFO Challenge with a Yahoo group I belong to and here is my first official finish of the challenge. These little pinwheels were from a retreat block exchange...the retreat was last May, so they haven't been a UFO for too terribly long. :)
I plan to use this little quilt as a table topper for the spring months on my coffee table. It's so bright and cheery!

I just had to show you yet another picture of my ever faithful quilt inspector. As expected, as soon as I put the quilt on the floor to take a picture, he came over and plopped down on it to do his inspection.
I had to snap this picture too, I think it's too cute that Whiskers just watches Smokey's antics from afar. She was quite the quilt inspector in her younger days...now she leaves the hard work to the younger kids. :P

Have a happy, quilty weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. WOO HOO for a finish!! And it's cute too!!!!

    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt, and the kitties continue to make me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when blocks are put on point. This topper is very attractive...and your cats are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for a UFO finish! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love hearing about Smokey and seeing all the pics of his inspecting, it's so adorable, but I find myself full of laughter lately with Whiskers, being all stealth in the background...what precious souls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great little quilt Michelle! And you can almost miss the other kitty hiding in the basket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful finish. Cats do love to sit on every quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little pinwheels - and by the looks of your diligent quilt inspector, they are LITTLE pinwheels.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, Michelle. I love the yellow border with the blue setting triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!