Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Christmas Wish BOM

I'm all caught up on this BOM! In case you don't know, this is a FREE BOM from Gail Pan Designs. Hurry over and get the patterns, 'cause it's ends next month and who knows how long she'll keep them online.

I did pretty well keeping up with the monthly stitcheries, but I couldn't decide on the border fabrics for a long time. Actually, I had the green picked out a couple months ago, but didn't decide on the red until last week and I must say, I'm very happy with it! It took very little time to cut the strips and sew them to the little embroidered blocks. ....Voila! I'm caught up! :)

A couple of these blocks were in the lost/missing-for-a-short-time bag that I told you about a couple of months ago! I still have a feeling of relief that these weren't lost forever! :) There is just one more month left on this BOM, I'm ready for it!

Happy Quilting!

p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Nice blocks! I love the green fabric you used! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blocks and material..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I'll have to pop over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you framed the blocks with either one colour or the other.
    Such pretty stitcheries!

    PS. I blogged about your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout, I have those on my table at the moment. Just have to finish something up and then I get started on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! You go, girl! Yayayayay!
    The stitcheries are looking great - and yes, I'm a little bit jealous, but I've got mine printed out for tracing, at least. Just started GP's 'Merry Christmas' last night.

    The red & green borders look great. I was thinking of making mine a bit more complicated (because that's the way I roll), but yours might convince me that it ain't broke.

    Great job - congrats on catching up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also LOVE the red and green fabrics you chose. They are perfect with those beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job!! I don't think I've ever been caught up on a BOM lol!! I love those stitcheries...I'm not even caught up on downloading them, how pathetic. Thanks for the heads up on it finishing. I will go at least download them--that's a start right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!