Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back to our regularly scheduled programming....

I've been working on so many secret projects lately that I haven't shared many pictures with you. But everything is finished and wrapped and winging it's way to the lucky recipients. So finally, I have a chance to work on something I can share with you!

I finished this table topper tonight. If you remember this post from LAST YEAR I made two of these, one for my sister and one for me. I finished my sister's for her birthday in October '08, but mine sat in my "to do" basket all year. I was determined to finish it by Christmas and I did!! :) I love this pattern...it's a freebie from Patchalot Patterns.

Check out those Christmas tree lights! Or wait, is that a kitty under that tree?
Whiskers is keeping my box of Thimbleberries fabrics warm for me. Isn't she a helpful kitty? Zach is home for winter break...he needed some snuggle time with his favorite kitty. I'm not sure how much Smokey appreciated it. :)

That's all for now! I hope to be back more often with lots of quilty news!

Merry Christmas!

Michelle

8 comments:

  1. I love the twist and turn Christmas trees in that topper! Congratulations for getting it done during the busiest of seasons. I had to laugh out loud kitty's eyes under the tree -- I know that feline look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table topper....where can I get the pattern? I think I am going to do Christmas all year this year just for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely table topper. I am so glad that you finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of those tree quilts hanging in my front hall right now -- great pattern! Love the feline tree "decoration"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great table topper Michelle! what spooky electrified eyeballs your kitty has! LOL is he the "ghost of christmas yet-to-come"? LOL Maybe he's related to Storm of the X-men? LOL Does Lynette J. recommend kitty-warming for the TB fabs? LOL Great pic of Zach and his tolerant buddy too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to look online for that pattern now...turned out GREAT. How cute to see the kitty peeking out from under the tree and a kitty peeking out from under the Delaware Blue Hens' sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tree table topper. Think I'll go to "Patchalot Patterns" and check it out.

    I had to look closely to see the kitty under the tree. Ireally thought it was an unusual ornament :)

    Smokey looks so loved!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!