Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Early Christmas Gift!

I've belonged to an online quilting group for 6+ years and I've become wonderful friends with a few of the ladies. We do swaps together, attend a yearly retreat, and basically just share our lives and love of quilting.

Recently, we signed up for a Quilting Sister Christmas exchange and these are the wonderful goodies that I received from Angela.


I absolutely love the mini patriotic quilt. She knows I love all things patriotic and it is perfect for me! Also in the package was a darling snowman ornament (snowmen are also my favorite!), a lavender pillow, and pink ribbon zipper pouch. Everything is just perfect Angela...I love it all!! Thanks so much!

6 comments:

  1. What a great pack of gifties you have there, Michelle! what a wonderful early christmas gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts you received in your exchange. It would be tough to choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts from your friend! The lavender pillow will be especially soothing during the busiest of seasons. Just caught up with Smokey and Whiskers in your previous post -- those two are entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great gifts you received! It is exciting to receive such a nice package in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun for you!!!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gifts. I just love the snowman ornament. If I saw that in a store, I'd probably buy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!