Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thimbleberries Block of the Month

Even though I'm waaayyyyy behind on the 2009 Thimbleberries BOM, I'm still plugging along. I pulled it out a couple of days ago and finished up month 6 & 7. Each month is a 12" block and three 6" blocks. The colors are kind a washed out in this picture, the browns are much deeper and prettier in real life!

I really don't think I'll finish this up before 2009 is behind us, but one day, it will be finished! I really love Thimbleberries, but I didn't sign up for the 2010 club...since I have 2-3 years of club quilts unfinished, I figured it was time for a catch up year. :)

Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

  1. YAY for finishing up some blocks...one of these days I'll pull mine out too.
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Michelle -- especially like the blue/brown color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Thimbleberries....love what you are doing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look great! I didn't sign up for Thimbleberries last year but I miss my group, so I signed up again this year and I'm looking forward to starting in January!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty blocks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!