Sunday, January 10, 2010

Officially finished!!

My first official finish of the New Year! The Fresh Traditions quilt is completely done! I finished the binding this afternoon...and, yes, I did throw it in the washer and dryer! It has a flannel backing, so it's super soft and cuddly. I sure hope the new momma and baby will enjoy it!

You can see Smokey, aka Quilt Inspector #2, was dying to check it out. I made him stay off though. :)

Now on to the next project on the list....

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. That is SO pretty....I'm sure it will be well-loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Michelle! Your quilt looks ready to wrap the baby with love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! Momma and new baby will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty, and I love the "around the world" type layout. I'm sure Smokey will manage to inch his way onto it sooner or later. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a nice big quilt for a baby and mommy to wrap up in! Especially with a warm flannel back on it! They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty quilt. I like the pattern the blocks made. I'm going to mentally add it to my list. Looking for ways to use up my stash. I'm trying not to go to the quilt store until I thin out what I already have bought.This quilt looks like a good way to use scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!