Thursday, May 20, 2010

Retreat Pics

I had so much fun at retreat...I don't even know what to tell you about first. It is so much fun to spend time with these ladies and get to know them better every year.

I did a lot of sewing, but most of it is still "in progress." I did start and complete this quilt top though. It's made from a Frolic Layer Cake and only took about a half a day to assemble! I also won a door prize which was a $25 gift certificate to a local quilt shop, so I bought backing fabric for it.
These are a few of the little goodies I received from some of the other ladies. Aren't they adorable??!!
Here's a pic of me, Peggy, and Robin! Three years of retreats and we finally took a picture together! :)
Christie and Laura strike a pose!
Peggy gave us a cute little Raggedy....so now the one I made last year has her very own BFF! (pay no attention to the skin disorder on the doll on the right...she doesn't like raindrops. :( )
Here's another picture of most of the goodies I came home with...we did a pincushion exchange and a secret sister exchange, too!
I had so much fun, I'm signed up to go again in November!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a fun bunch and alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a nice time. Are you still going to be transferred to the base near me soon? I hope so, as I'm hoping to meet you. It would also be easy for Peggy to come over on the ferry and I could pick her up and the 3 of us could get together at my house or yours once you are settled....or you and I could go visit her by taking the ferry.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!