Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Frolic Quilt!

I love, love, love Moda's line of fabric called "Frolic!" Back in April, I bought a layer cake and the shop was giving away a free layer cake pattern. I assemble the top while at retreat in May, but then I got to thinking what was I going to do with this quilt? Do I keep it for myself because I love the fabric so much or would I give it to someone?? Well, I got the answer a couple weeks after returning from retreat...a niece is graduating high school! So...there you go, graduation gift solved! :) I just finished the quilting and binding this week and off it will go in today's mail. I hope she likes it! (I don't think she reads my blog!)

Never fear...to keep my love affair with Frolic alive, you'll remember I made this bag back in April. I'll be able to oogle my beloved Frolic even after the above quilt is long gone to it's new home. :)


Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! She's sure to love it! Nice bag too...I LOVE Frolic! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bag and quilt!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun collection of fabric. Made a cute quilt & bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mom!!! I like that fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see the Quilt Inspector is giving his nod of approval!! LOL!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love this line of fabric. Just got a quilt back from my longarm quilter yesterday with Frolic and cannot wait to get the binding on!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!