Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Retreat time!!

I'm all packed up and ready for a quilting retreat! The retreat is in Indiana...in fact, it's at the same place I've gone to retreat for the last three years in May. Our fearless retreat hostess, Angela, decided to schedule two retreats this year. Yay! There are only a few of us from the May retreat that are able to make it again this month, though. All the "regulars" will definitely be missed, but I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends too!

Peggy and Robin were a bit unhappy about not being able to go with me, so I decided they just needed to come along! See, here they are, raring to go! We leave bright and early in the morning. Hope we can sleep tonight...you know how us girls can be giggling all night!

I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when I get home!

Happy Quilting!


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the retreat and at least Peggy and Robin won't take up much room at this retreat! Are you driving there?? By yourself????

    ReplyDelete
  2. we would help you drive Michelle...but we're gonna need a really BIG booster seat :) LOL have a great retreat and keep us posted on the antics!!! we'll miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh I so love this. Michelle will be jealous. I am taking my sock monkey she made me Stinky and Peter for Laura. This is so cute! Oh the fun we can have with them. Did you laminate them????? <<<>>> muhaaaaahhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be seeing you very soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I thought you all were standing near HUGE bag. haha Then I looked closer. Think I'd better wear my glasses more often. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of all of you at retreat. And am especiall jealous of the mini retreaters going with you.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!