Friday, November 12, 2010

Secret projects...

I've been working on a few secret projects for retreat and since I'm actually there right now (or will be by the time this posts!), I can finally show you what they are!

First is a mini quilt for our retreat hostess, Angela. It's one of Lori Smith's "Fat Quarter Quilting" patterns made with CW repros. I think it measures about 16x20"...I forgot to measure. I love this mini! It's hard to give this one away!

I also made this Pockets To Go tote for my retreat roomie, Conni. Isn't the coolest thing? This is the "cube" size, it's 6x6". The pattern also includes a rectangle shape.

Two zipper pockets on the outside....
Lots of organizing pockets inside too!
I loved it so much, I had to make one for myself. Of course I used my fav fabric, Frolic!
Look at all that stuff that fits inside!! I'm all set for retreat!


Happy Quilting!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the Pockets to Go totes! They're so cute and so useful too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute tote idea! and...love the CW mini~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable projects, and the recipients are very lucky. Hey, you can make one more of those mini quilts for yourself too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! I had no idea you made those totes, you know I was coveting them!!!

    I hope you make it home safe and sound. I'm glad I got to meet you and hope to get better aquainted in the future.
    Love your work and your beautiful smile.

    Hugs, Milah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable totes. Gotta look for the pattern. That would be a great gift for my sisters, daughters, nieces, etc., etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link to the pockets to go. I think I need to try making one before next year.

    It was great meeting you this weekend. Your mass production was impressive. LOL I'll be keeping my eye on your blog to make sure you finish all those projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "We" love our mini quilt!!!!! I am just saying...:o))

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mini quilt was beautiful...all of those very, very tiny half square triangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that mini too! You need to make one for yourself! Also, the baskets are so cute! I want to make some of those too! By the way, I was surprised that you live in Delaware, as I thought it was Idaho???

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!