Friday, December 03, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

I'm part of a 12 Days of Christmas gift exchange with a quilting Yahoo Group. It's also sort of a "Secret Sister" type exchange, so I don't know who has my name. We are to pick out or make a gift for each of the 12 days leading up to the 25th...one present to open each day. Each gift had a theme, such as "Something Green, Something for the Spirit, Something to Make you Laugh, etc." It was a lot of fun deciding on the perfect little gift for each category and I'll admit, a little challenging. I hope my recipient is happy with her goodies! I'll post an update when my package arrives too.

Happy Quilting!

p.s. did you SEE the next step in the RRCB Mystery???? Wowsers, this one will be a challenge for me. But I'm up for it! :)

6 comments:

  1. The themes will make the exchange fun and interesting, won't it!? I'm with you on the RRCB Mystery!! I've avoided string piecing like the plague! LOL so I'm gonna have to nerve up if I'm gonna finish this one!
    Blessings,
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what your "12 days" gifts are. Looks like it would be a challenge to find a gift for all kinds of categories like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your gift will make someone very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the mystery is the same one my friend The Other Barb is doing, she will like the next step. I think she likes strip piecing. Am eager to see your 12 gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun package to send and then to get one back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Themes are a great idea. My guild has also done a secret sister 12 days of Christmas exchange.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!