Friday, December 17, 2010

Get out and vote...again!


I'm taking one more shot at the quilt contest over at the Quilting Gallery site. This time it's a Christmas Quilt theme and I entered my Busy Little Christmas Elves quilt.

If you want to take a look at all the beautiful Christmas quilts, click HERE. If you want to vote for me, I'd be most appreciative. :)

edit: some were having trouble with the link...try clicking HERE! You may have to scroll down to the Christmas Quilt voting post.

Happy Quilting!! (I have no idea why my text is underlined here, I can't make it stop!! LOL)

7 comments:

  1. I tried to vote, but there was no button. If they get this fixed let me know.

    Milah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I tried to vote, and no button. I will check back later to see if it has been fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me head over and get my vote in! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw you post this on Facebook earlier, I went and voted and had no trouble at all. (I know several were ahead of you then.....but, hopefully, that will change and you can be #1 and stay #1 as that is a great quilt!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just voted for you! Good luck! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...this is a wonderful quilt!!! went over...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I am voting for your quilt today...simply because you said you were new to embroidery and you are now hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!