Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lisa

This post is especially for Lisa the sheep farmer. :) Your email is set to "no-reply," so this is the only way I can answer you...I hope you check back and see this!

The Friend-Sheep block of the month is from Serendipity Quilt Shop in Dagsboro. Good luck!

And since posts without pictures are boring, I thought I'd share one of my chair mate. Remember this picture of Whiskers? Here she is again, just waiting for me to sit down. I love this kitty...she is 14 years old and just the sweetest thing in the world.

7 comments:

  1. Lisa is very lucky...and Serendipity Quilt shop is a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link about the sheep BOM, it just so happens I'm rather fond of sheep myself.

    What a nice kitty to keep your chair warm for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so darned cute kitty! Whiskers does look like a lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hank-you Michele, I am a fledgling quilter, knitter and painter. I ve lived here 20 yrs and did not kno about that store;/ I hav to get out more ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweet Whiskers is the spittin image of my first beloved cat, Boots. Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, I also have a seat-mate! I think she loves the warmth I leave behind, but there really isn't enough room for both of us so I just allow my little seat-mate to have the spot. We are such softies when it comes to our sweet furry friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your new sheep BOM, Michelle! I love sheep!! And your kitty is just too cute for words :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!