Monday, May 09, 2011

Road trip!!

A couple of them actually! I just returned from a week long trip to the west coast for a mini family reunion in Nevada and California. It was a great time and went by much to quickly!

Me and my sister...

With just three days between trips to unpack, do laundry and repack...I leave for my quilting retreat tomorrow! Yay!! I'm so excited!

Needless to say, I am way behind reading my favorite blogs...I have almost 300 unread posts in Google Reader. I'll be back after the 15th, so hopefully I will catch up then! I should also have lots of fun pictures to share from retreat!

Happy Quilting!!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at retreat. I'll be thinking of you girls while I'm shearing sheep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is hard to keep up while having so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great retreat. Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th. We have to get in touch with each other after your retreat to find out where we'll meet up with you and at what time.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!