Saturday, May 14, 2011

Secret Retreat Projects....Revealed!

If all goes as planned, this post will publish while I'm away at retreat. I've been working on a few secret projects for retreat and now I can finally share pictures with you!! :)

First up...I made a couple of Amigurumi dolls. Do you crochet? I think I'm hooked on making these! I'll definitely be making more!

The first one is an "Angry Bird" for Robin. For those of you that are familiar with the App, you'll know what this is. LOL
Next is a cute little owl for Peggy! I just love him....
The third one is a cute little frog for my Secret Sister, Nancy.
Here are all three of them...all lined up!
Woolfelt ornaments for the ornament exchange....

A sewing caddy for Nancy....(she likes frogs, can you tell?!) LOL
Strawberry pincushions for a pincushion exchange...
Schnibbles pincushions...one for each retreater! Set one....
Set two....

So you can see...I've been busy!! I hope everyone enjoys their gifts!

10 comments:

  1. A retreat... what fun!

    I've made a number of the amigurumi animals for the grandchildren... so many free patterns online... You did a great job with yours... love the angry bird! Love all the cool things you made for your retreat!

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun little projects/gifts for your retreat. You HAVE been busy .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your frog basket. Where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW FUN!!!!! I know that they will all be treasured gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...now I'm kicking myself for not being there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! So much good stuff, and you have been very, very busy! Have tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you didn't fall asleep in class at retreat after being so busy before you went! Beautiful gifts, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure your gifts were a HUGE hit Michelle. Seems like you outdid yourself. Beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your gifts are adorable! I believe everyone there must have been thrilled with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I wish I was at your retreat to get one of those wonderful pincushions. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!