Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Farmer's Wife blocks....

I'm all caught up with my Farmer's Wife block of the...um, every other week. LOL Every two weeks, Marti Michell sends out the template instructions for 10-11 blocks. These have been fun to make so far! I admit, she had us start with some of the easier blocks...but that's okay, just one seam at a time. :)

First up...#103 Whirlwind
#31 Evening Star
#34 Flock
#51 Hovering Birds
#52 Hovering Hawks
#61 Northern Lights
#2 Autumn Tints
#6 Big Dipper
#10 Bowtie
#15 Buzzard's Roost
#29 Economy
I'm still trying to figure out Picasa. This isn't exactly what I was going for, but it's pretty cool!

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. I've got the book and CD on order.... what did I get myself into :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blocks and colors you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are looking really great, Michelle. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are so pretty! And they look great all together like that! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo teu blog.
    Belos trabalhos.
    Sou seguidora.
    studiodabere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!