Tuesday, June 07, 2011

FriendSheep BOM


Surprise, Surprise...I didn't get the Hooty Hoot top quilted this weekend! The weather was just so beautiful, we decided to get out and enjoy it while we could. On Saturday, we took the ferry to Cape May, New Jersey. It was a great day...and Cape May is be beautiful town and hopefully we'll go again!
I did make some great progress on my Friendsheep BOM. At times I wonder, "What am I going to do with this project when it's done?" But then I see all these blocks developing and I am beginning to see how cute they are all when they are together. :)

I had three to catch up on...so here is April. Don't you just love those fluffy ears?
May....
and June....
Aren't they cute!! I want to decide soon how I am going to set them...I'm not overly impressed with the original pattern design, so I'm trying to come up with something else.

Happy Quilting!!

11 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with sheep and these blocks are so cute!

    Glad you had a good trip to Cape May. We have not been yet but I think we may head up there one Saturday this year - has to be nicer than Rehoboth although I do love our saturdays on the beach and checking out the boardwalk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are right!! All together they are darling!! I'm not a "cutsie" kinda gal -- but these are better than cute! The bright touches of color against the black and white sheep is just dern elegant! :-D Love it! And sheep are pretty much always cool. Can't wait to see how you'll set them up!
    Blessings,
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say....what Mary Lou said! Seeing the lambs together is just too flippin adorable!!! Where is this BOM at...I can't remember! (no surprise there)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute sheep blocks! That is going to be a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH.... that is so cute. I don't know where to start. The background fabric? Wish I had an entire bolt. Each and every sheep? Too cute. The embellishments? Love them. Great job.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. These adorable cuties are going to look fantastic when your finished with them. Glad you had a lovely little holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable blocks! You are doing an amazing job, they're all just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute times six! How much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving these blocks! I can't wait to see what you come up when you set them together in the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I am a new follower of your blog and I LOVE these little sheep! Is this pattern available somewhere? I would love to make them! I love your blog and your quilts are beautiful! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!