Friday, August 05, 2011

Farmer's Wife Progress

I finished the 4th installment of Marti Michell's Farmer's Wife bi-monthly BOM. All of these blocks were made using templates from Marti's template Set A. The templates sure make things easier! The blocks go together perfectly.
I have 42 blocks completed and I'm one installment behind. Once I get caught up on the 5th installment, I'll be halfway done! I think we're due to receive the 6th installment any day now! I better keep working!
Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

  1. I love the blocks all done in blue and neutral :)
    Great job Michelle.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is turning out to be a wonderful quilt--love shades of blue. So calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be an awesome quilt...love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really looking lovely!! I'm seeing a touch of cheddar in there somewhere... I love blue and yellow/cheddar.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blocks are wonderful! This quilt is going to be such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking, and in one of my favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some terrific blues! Great job so far!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!