Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Over the years, I've seen "Weigh In Wednesdays" many times, but never really participated. I decided it was time to jump on the bandwagon and have my own Weigh In Wednesday.


I need to lose some serious weight! My biggest motivator is just knowing that I'll feel better if I weighed less. I'd also like my clothes to fit better! :) I have found that I do better when I have some accountability...whether that's a work out buddy or a friend that goes to Weight Watchers with me, etc, I just do better knowing someone else will know whether or not I stayed on plan. Right now I don't have anyone locally that fills that role. So, I'm hoping all my buddies in blogland will help me stay accountable. If I know you all are expecting me to report my weight loss results every Wednesday, then maybe I'll stay on track! If not, I give you permission to smack me upside the head and tell me to get with it! (just don't scream at me like Jillian Michaels...she's scary!! I'll take Bob any day.)

I don't think I'm ready to announce my current weight and have it out there in public (yikes!) LOL, but I will report pounds lost, give an exercise report, and share any recipes that I discover. I will generally be following Weight Watchers, as I know that program works if I let it. If any of you have any tips, recipes, or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks in advance for the support and I'm hoping to return the favor and we can encourage each other!! I'll be back next week with my first week results!


5 comments:

  1. Go, Michelle!! I admire your willingness to be transparent in this process. Please know that you are already a beautiful person, regardless of what the scale says!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, sister!! I started out the new year with an accountability page, but Jeff's coming home from Afghanistan and then Sam's death derailed me. :-( I need to get back on track!! I was trying to do WW, too, so we'll work at it together. It's sooo hard!! LOL I do love, love, love to eat!! :-D
    Blessings,
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I'm going to Weight Watchers with a friend, and it's so much better to have a friend working along with you and knowing your results. Remember that all of your bloggy friends are with you and wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I started my own weight loss program on Monday......
    I was feeling so awful on Sunday that I made the decision that it's time......

    Will do my weigh in when I get back to work tomorrow since I don't own a scale

    Peg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck girlie! We're rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!