Sunday, October 02, 2011

Another binding vacation...

We're heading out for a few days to the northeast. We're hoping to see some beautiful fall colors along the coast of Maine. Of course, I can't go project-less, and binding is always a good take along project. I have three quilts here to do....should keep me busy, I'm thinking!
I have a couple posts scheduled to publish while I'm gone. I had a few things to tell you about and didn't want to cram them all in to one post. See ya when we get back!

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you'll be having a really nice trip and see some great fall foliage! (I cut the binding today for the quilt you long-armed for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New England in the fall. Love it! Do you bind as you ride in the car? If so, aren't you afraid you will miss the beautiful scenery?
    Enjoy your journey and I hope you come home with finished quilts. : )

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!