Saturday, November 05, 2011

BFF Visit

Today I was lucky enough to spend the day with my two of my quilting BFF's. Robin is from Long Island, and Peggy is from New Jersey, so we don't get to see each other as often as we like. Unfortunately, we forgot to take a picture of the three of us this year. This picture is from their visit last year.
Our day started with a trip to a large craft show at the Delaware state fairgrounds, where we each found a few goodies to buy. Then it was back to my house for some fun on the long arm!
Again, we didn't do a good job of taking pictures, but I remembered to get a shot of Peggy as she quilted one of TWO runners. She was a pro right from the start and went home with two quilted tablerunners!

Our day came to an end way to soon, but they both have a long drive home, so we had to say goodbye. It was a great day and I'm so happy they came for a visit! I'm definitely looking forward to the next time we can all get together. :)

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! It's nice to have quilting BFF's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream of someday having such a day with quilting friends. My local friends don't quilt. Glad you had a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the picture first and then read what you wrote...got nervous when I didn't see the long-arm in the picture (and I know it would have been visible from that angle). Whew......glad you mentioned that photo was from last year...LOL I can't wait for us to find a day for me to come up and try to quilt something on the machine. Also...we need to set up a date for you and Travis to come down so you can do the GO cutter and maybe the guys can play some Wii games...and we can go out to eat...plenty of places around here to do that! I'm glad you spent time yesterday with Peggy and Robin!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!