Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not one, but two....

...quilting retreats coming up! How lucky am I? Two retreats in two weeks! A local quilting group that I joined a couple of months ago had a drop out for their retreat, so I was lucky enough to be able to take the spot. It starts tomorrow! And no...I'm not packed yet!

I return from that one on Monday and leave on Wednesday for Indiana for a retreat with the BackPorch girls. We've retreated together for years, so I'm looking forward to seeing them again!

I return from the Indiana retreat the Sunday before Thanksgiving and then just two days later we head to Florida to spend the holiday here....

and here!!
The kids (ages 21 and 24, mind you!) are the super excited to go here while at Universal:


Needless to say, the next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind! I'll try to pop in and give updates on the retreats, but I may be out of the loop for a while. I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing December. :)

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. November is going to be a whirlwind of activity, that's for sure. You will need a relaxing December (but I think that is an oxymoron--relaxing and December never match up in my life).
    Have a wonderful time at your retreatx2 and in Florida. My two youngest are 23 and 26 (and moving back home in December), and I think they would love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are crazy busy!!! I'll see you in Camby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a terrific time at both retreats! And, of course, I hope all 4 of you have a great time in FL. Next year we plan to be there to see the holiday decorations at WDW....so I'll look forward to hearing about it from you. We will work on getting you and Travis here for some relaxation time in December, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo-la-la lucky you!! Have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... you lucky girl.

    My one and only tip for visiting the Wizarding World..... they have to limit the # of people in that area of the park so you go to the entrance of the Wizarding World and get a ticket with a return time. GET THERE EARLY... your return time will be hours away. You will spend the first half of your day watching people saddened and shocked by how long they have to wait to get in.

    Enjoy your sewing time.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you'll have fun at both retreats! I'm heading to Shipshewana, Indiana later this week for the 29th semi-annual Dear Jane Retreat.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!