Friday, December 09, 2011

Just in time...

I'm all caught up on the Orca Bay mystery! Just in the nick of time before today's clue was published. :) Bonnie always amazes me how she ends up tying all these random block parts together. I can't wait to see the end result!
I finished this Twister table runner this week too. I assembled the top at retreat last month and quilted it last week. I donated the runner to our spouses' club "Make it, Bake it, Grow it" event this week. The gal that won it seemed very pleased!
Here are a couple pictures of quilts I quilted for Christine this month too...the first one is quilted with Bountiful Feathers. I really love this design! The thread blended so well with the fabric, I couldn't get a close up of the design.
I quilted this one with a pattern called Arabesque.
I love it!

It seems I haven't been posting much...but I think it's unavoidable this time of year. Lots of Christmas preparations and decorating and special get-togethers as we celebrate this wonderful season! Spending time with family and counting our blessings is what it's all about right now!

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. It is not the quantity of post it is the quality and I must say, the quilting on those quilts is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you have a lifetime dance partner! ;D

    The Arabesque is gorgeous! I'd never seen that one before.

    Blessings to you and your family this Christmas Season and always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this makes me want to get out my twister template. I've had it for months and never used it! But I have very little time to sew lately and a couple of "have to" projects aren't finished yet. I must be strong. : )
    The quilting you have done is all beautiful. You do such a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not be posting much right now, but your hands have not been idle. Beautiful projects, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Twister quilt turned out nice...I'm sure the gal who took it home is very happy with it. Love that Arabesque quilting pattern. I don't think I saw that one when you were showing me your pantos....might have to make a quilt top with that design in mind....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went to look at my tumbler quilt you did for me as I thought that might be Arabesque, but I don't think so. I do love whatever one you used on that quilt, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your twister quilt came out great! Love the quilting on those other two! And yes...it's important to focus on family and blessings, this time of year and always! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you were able to post pictures since my camera's demise has put me at a stand still. The quilting really is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!