Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Link Up -- Orca Bay Mystery Step 4

I'm finally caught up with the mystery and can add my blog to Bonnie's link up post! :) I have half of the red strings done...64 triangles. These are fun and pretty easy to do. Perfect for sewing while watching sappy Hallmark Christmas movies over the weekend. :) I don't think I'll have any problem finishing the rest of them before the next clue is released on Friday!

No other pictures to share today...I've been busy with some other crafty projects, but I can't share pictures just yet. 'Tis the season!

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty reds. I am amazed at all the people who are actually able to keep up with this mystery quilt in the thick of the holiday. I can't even get to my machine. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love the intensity of those red strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look so bright and cheery!! They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your reds are just gorgeous, remind me of a beautiful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun running into you and Irene today at Serendipity! And yup...those are some really pretty reds!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!