Monday, January 30, 2012

Quilt Square Quilt Along

Jo, over at Jo's Country Junction, has a fun quilt along going on for 2012.  Each month we'll make a block from Lori Smith's Quilt Square patterns.  This month was this log cabin.  I made two blocks and I'm playing around with setting them into a small table runner.  For now, I'll just share a picture of the two blocks...but soon, I'll show you the finished project.  :)


Check out the other blocks and blogs on Jo's Blog today!  It's not too late to join in!

Happy Quilting!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute! can't wait to see how they look in a table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool blocks... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just beautiful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and springy! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite block! :))) Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, are these the blocks with like a gazillion different fabrics in each one? Yours are *gorgeous*!! Can't wait to see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and valentine'ish. Look forward to seeing how you put them together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the colors in these log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your pinks, very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these blocks--beautiful color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fabrics you chose for your blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!