Saturday, March 03, 2012

Saturday Yard Sale Link Up!

UPDATE:  I've already had "no reply" comments...I can't respond to you as your email doesn't show up!  Sorry!

I'm linking up with Bonnie Hunter's Saturday Yard Sale!  I've not tried anything like this before, so bear with me.  I think it should go pretty smoothly though...feel free to contact me with any questions.  Click on the images for a larger view.  Email (afwife85 at yahoo.com) or leave a comment if you would like to purchase an item...include your email if you are a "no reply" blogger.  All prices INCLUDE postage within the US!!  International postage will be higher.  I prefer payment through Paypal....all paid items will be mailed on Monday!  Here we go!

Star Machine Quilting Thread...brand new spools, never used.  1200 yards each.  The left spool is a variegated olive green, the right spool is light to dark tans.  $6.00 EACH.

Invisifil 100w polyester thread $6.00 EACH

$2.00

$5.00

$4.00  SOLD


Quilt in a Day Flying Geese Templates....$5.00 for the set  SOLD

$10.00....I will look to see if I have the instruction booklet.  I haven't located it yet, but I think it's here somewhere.  :P SOLD

$7.00 SOLD


$2.00

Flying Geese Ruler....$4.00  SOLD

Omnigrid Ruler....$4.00 SOLD

Easy Eight Star Template...$4.00  SOLD

ScrapMania Book...$5.00 SOLD

$2.00  SOLD

$2.00  SOLD

$2.00  SOLD
$6.00  SOLD

Olfa Circle Cutter...$10.00  SOLD

Apple Core Template...$3.00

Drunkard's Path Template...$3.00

 Remember all prices include postage to US addresses.  Email me (afwife85 at yahoo.com) or leave a comment to purchase an item.  Be sure to check out all the other yard sale blogs....you'll find them listed here!  Happy Shopping!


13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have the dresden ruler and the omnigrid triangle ruler, if someone else already claimed the omnigrid can I have the flying geese instead? I only want one triangle ruler, I don't have any. I'm going to be making my mom a dresden quilt for Christmas, so this is great!
    missysaprons@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the pockets to go pattern by Atkinson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the size of the apple core template?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the size of the apple core template?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to purchase the Quilt in a Day flying geese rulers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:11 AM

    I would like to buy the Easy 8 ruler, the flying geese ruler. I don't have a blog...but can be reached at stenbraaten at hotmail dot com
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your yard sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the size of the "square" on the Drunkard's Path? I just wonder if I already have that size or not. I like the colors on the variegated threads, but am unfamiliar with this brand. Do you just not use those colors, or haven't cared for the thread? : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi do still have the fons and poter flying geese ruler, the apple core , the drunkards path and the pointed star?
    If you do I would like to purchase them
    Thank you
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you are doing well with your yard sale here. I was looking to see if you were selling the book you used to make those small monthly quilts, but it seems you aren't. I probably would buy that, so if you are ever selling it, keep me in mind, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle, there is a place on the back of that calculator where the booklet can be stored. Check there first before you waste your valuable time ;-) Great items you had too!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!