Monday, April 23, 2012

Bonnie - Day 2

 Just a quick post...but I wanted to share the fun we had with Bonnie tonight at the guild meeting.  She did a lecture on leaders and enders and how she got started with them...and then had a trunk show of some of her beautiful quilts.  She did a great job...lots of personal stories and great tips to control those scraps!!

 I won't inundate you with too many photos...just a few of the highlights.  :)

Bonnie was signing books before the meeting started.... 

I love her demo quilt in the background...it was fun to see it up close and in person!

This quilt is definitely going on my "must do" list.  This picture just does not do it justice...it's amazing!  The name escapes me right now, but it's in the Scraps & Shirttails Book 2.  If she has any copies of the book left tomorrow, I'm getting one!

I love this one too...I love mini 9patches, so this is right up my alley!!

And of course..there was plenty of food!!

Bring quilters together and there will be food.

After the guild meeting, we set up the hall for tomorrow's workshop, Cathedral Stars...my spot is all ready.  I just have to bring my sewing machine.  For now...it's sleep time!  

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun, Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend a couple of days, Michelle... glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!