Thursday, May 31, 2012

almost back to our regularly scheduled programming....

The past week has been a whirlwind, but I wouldn't have changed a thing.  Just a quick summary...our son graduated college with a degree in Physics and was commissioned into the US Air Force...all within 24 hours!  I can't even begin to tell you how proud we are of him and all he has accomplished!

The weekend was full of family, fun, and festivities!

Things are getting back to normal here, so hopefully I will have some quilting photos and projects to share soon!

It's that time of month to share the Quilt Square Quilt Along block for May.  I was able to sew up this block at quilt retreat two weeks ago.  Thank goodness I did!

You can check out more QSQA blocks at Jo's Country Junction.

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm sure you are very proud of him!!! Congrats to you all!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your son... and to his parents as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Two big accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is something to bust a few buttons over, I'd say!
    Love the little quilt square with the R/W/B+brown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of you! Love your little quilt block. Smart thinking to get it done ahead of time at retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all of you! I love your quilt block! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!