Monday, May 14, 2012

How much stuff??

How much stuff does one person need?  Well, if that person is going on a 5 day quilting retreat...this much:


Wowsers!

Yay!  I'm heading out in the morning to the annual Backporch Friends Quilting Retreat!  I'm so excited!  I can't believe I have all this to take...and I feel like I'm forgetting something.  Something important, I'm sure.  Oh well, I'm sure if there is anything I forgot, one of the other gals will have it.  :)  Any yes...that is a ginormous sock monkey.  He's naked.  I forgot to buy him clothes.  I hope the other girls don't mind.  :)

I'll be back next week with a full report!

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. That's all you're taking? : )
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! to what Janet said!! :) I hope you're having a BLAST! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!