Friday, October 26, 2012

Feline Friday

I've seen the idea of Feline Friday on a few blogs and have wanted to join the fun for some time now.  My kitties are big "helpers" when it comes to my quilting hobby, so it just seems to be the obvious thing to do....

It's funny how cats are drawn to fabric and quilts, isn't it?  This is my "grand-kitty"...she belongs to my daughter and comes to visit every few weeks.  She is very curious of all my quilty stuff.  She ended up laying on the floor in my sewing room while I was working...just like my kitties do. 

Isn't she adorable?  She's very photogenic. 
(I'll share more info about that crocheted granny square blanket soon!)

9 comments:

  1. Be sure to post the link in the linky party at Sarah Did it, she has one for Feline Friday every Friday. http://sarahdidit.blogspot.com/ I always link up, I enjoy the cat posts, but I do have 6 cats which provide me with all kinds of posts to link up! LOL I hope you don't mind me sharing the linky party with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...your Grandkitty is adorable! Nice that she gets to come and visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'grand' is very very sweet, Michelle. What's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little face. Looks so innocent. Is that always the case? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute kitty! :) Have got 3 of my own :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew glad to have you join Feline Friday and I see that Missy gave you a little nudge. I would also like to know the grandkitties name. The photo is just adorable and very model like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kitty :)

    I used to have one of those Granny Square afghans but I fear it may have been lost when I moved :(
    Can't wait to hear your story...did you crochet it? Mine was done by Al's grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! What a sweetheart! She's got a darling little face -- very photogenic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catching up on reading my blog list again. Just to had comment on your beautiful grandkitty. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!