Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One Hundred

This week I quilted my 100th quilt on the longarm!
The quilt belongs to my BFF, Peggy.    She drove down today to attend my guild's "Sit & Sew" day, so I was able to give it to her in person, instead of mailing it to her. Isn't it gorgeous?  

I've learned a lot during the past 100 quilts...had some ups and downs, learned a few lessons...but it's been a great ride and I'm still loving this machine as much as the day it was delivered!


I've also done a little bit of sewing this week.  These blocks are for a Quilts of Valor project at an upcoming retreat.  The fabrics are supposed to be non-feminine and not in the red, white, blue colorway.  It's going to be interesting to see everyone's blocks all together.  I'll be sure to take pictures!

I'm working on a few swap blocks at the moment...I should have some pictures to share tomorrow!


 Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100!! It is a beauty and I love the quilting design.
    You did well on "non-feminine" fabrics! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo - congrats on your 100th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt! Congratulations! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- way to go on your 100 milestone! Your QOV blocks look fabulous, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness~~~~!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from my blog friends! I had to disable "Anonymous" comments though. Thanks for stopping by!!